Insurance and Licensing:
• In accordance with state regulations, Yard Greeting Cincinnati maintains proper insurance, safety inspections and licenses.
• All deliveries include:100% on-time delivery by a professional delivery crew (DOT qualified, trained and uniformed), set-up and break-down of equipment, equipment inspection, operating and safety instructions (verbal and written), product demonstrations, proper state licensing and permits (if applicable), product liability insurance, workers compensation insurance and NO CUSTOMER CLEAN-UP OF ANY EQUIPMENT REQUIRED.
• Delivery rates vary depending on the size of the order, the distance to be traveled and the flexibility allowed for delivery and pickup.
• Normal delivery area includes all of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.
• Flexible Delivery: We have the the flexibility to deliver and pickup at our convenience, which may include the possibility of delivery and setup the day before your event and pickup the day after your event.
• Non-Flexible Delivery: Any delivery that does not fit the flexible delivery criteria.
• Customers may pick up equipment Monday through Friday 9:00AM – 4:00PM. The warehouse is closed on weekends.
• Items available for pick-up will have “$$$ PICK UP & SAVE $$$” in the item description below the item picture.
• Customer is responsible for having the proper vehicle to pick-up equipment.
• A 2″ tow ball is required for all Dunk Tank, Hi Striker and Arrow Sign pick-ups.
• Note: Inflatable rides cannot be picked-up.
Requirements to Guarantee your Order:
• 50% Non-refundable Deposit (Credit Card, Check, or Cash Accepted)
• Credit Card (on file)
• Signed Contract
All Prices Subject to Change Without Notice.
In the event of rain, the lessee may reschedule the date of the rental to any day that the rental equipment is available…as long as the lessee has notified us at least 48 hours prior to the day of the rental. If you are calling after hours, and have a problem, please call our 24 hour emergency number, found at #11 on the rental agreement contract or the upper right-hand corner of equipment rules. If customer receives leased equipment lessor’s obligation to furnish equipment has been met.
Our Commitment To Policy:
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages, you can make requests and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are: Name and email address.
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself only to contact you with more information. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete an order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13.
How You Can Correct Your Information:
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (513) 761-4386 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.